- EntryThingy lives on your site. No need for extra servers - just put it on a page on your site and it'll look like it was built just for you!
- You own your show data. Download all data and images to your computer - whenever you like, as often as you like.
- No setup fee, only $2 per entry. Get started now and we'll waive the setup fee. You pay only $2 per entry.
- Artist registration, entry and image upload. Collect all the data and images you need for your show.
- Administrative tools. Use statuses, filters and search to view and manage your show entries.
- Online jury. Invite your jurors to vote for entries on your site.
- Offline jury. Download entries and images to your computer for your own offline jury presentation.
- Image gallery. Just copy and paste some html to a web page on your site to get an image gallery of your entries - with commenting and comment moderation.
- Entrant emailer. Send emails to your entrants based on entry status.
Here's a list of everything that EntryThingy has and does. Watch the videos here
to see how it all works. Want to take it for a test drive first? Contact us for a login!
- Just copy and paste a few lines of html to a page on your site
- No extra servers or software to install
- Receive and manage artist entries
- Online and offline jury system
- Download all data and images to your computer
- Simple pricing structure: 1 artist entry = $2.
- Runs on Amazon's EC2 with MySQL database. File storage on S3
- Mirrored master/slave database setup on two machines. Daily backups to S3 and offsite.
Artist registration and entries
- Add as many shows as you like
- Show information for artists and jurors: "Instructions for artist submissions", "Terms of entry for Artists", "Jury Procedure", "Description", "Deadline for submission", "Notification of jury results", "Show date"
- Define maximum or required number images per entry
- Define maximum entries per artist per show
- Show statuses: "Do not show to artists or jury", "Show to artists and jury", "Show to jury only"
- Entry statuses: "Not Submitted" , "Submitted", "Show to Jury", "Accepted", "Not Accepted", "Waitlist", "Withdrawn/Refund", "Withdrawn/No Refund", "Fee Paid"
- Create juror logins and assign to different shows
- Define any number of entry categories
- Filter entries on status and category, search by artist name and description of work
- Sort entries by "Points", "Date", "Name", "Nr of Votes", "Status", "Category", "Custom ID", "Size of Files"
- View thumbnail image wall of entries as they come in.
- Download all data and images to your computer. HTML and CSV format. (see a sample offline jury view here and a sample image wall here
- Status update macro
- Multiple voting rounds
- Artists self register submitting contact information
- Additional, show specific information customizable
- Artists choose from a list of your shows
- Artists submit statement and category (if defined by administrator)
- Artists upload images with description, specify whether art or display/booth, materials (customizable)
- Artists can reuse images from entries to other shows
- You can allow artists to upload up to 3 additional views of an artwork
- Artists determine order of images for jury view
- Artist preview of jury view
- Artists are shown information defined by administrator explaining entry procedure
- Integration of Paypal or other payment options
- Receive email alerts when new entries are submitted
- Suggested calls in entry confirmation emails
- Online and downloadable offline
- Voting per entry or per image
- Optional juror nots can be shown to entrants
- Previous, next and 'next entry needing my vote' navigation
- Jurors don't see artists name or contact information
- Administrator sorts and updates status of entries based on vote points
- Points catgories
- Place entries into different groups based on points - also from different points categories
For artists page
- Show an image gallery of your entrants' work on your site
- Easily customizable for different layouts and image sizes
- Commenting and comment moderation
- List of current calls hosted by EntryThingy
- Map of current calls hosted by EntryThingy
- View entries across all calls hosted by EntryThingy
- Artwork Management: Keep track of your artwork, its history and location - Crop, rotate, square and download images of your artwork at any size - Create galleries for the web that you can share with other people such as collectors who are interested in your work or galleries you are trying to get into - Easily create a website with multiple galleries, resume, statement, bio and contact pages - Select from artwork you've added to your Artwork Management account to easily add to entries in EntryThingy!
Watch the videos here to see how it all works.